The Aya Concierge Group welcomes all quality vendors and service providers into our supplier network, to enhance the experience of our members. In order to work with Aya Concierge Group clients and staff, we ask that you review and abide by the following Supplier Code of Conduct:
1. It is expressly agreed that the Aya Concierge Group shall have no liability whatsoever in respect of the provision of goods or services. You agree to indemnify Aya Concierge Group against any claims made by any person or entity against Aya Concierge Group in respect of any loss or damage caused directly or indirectly by the provision of any goods or services.
2. All goods and services for Aya Concierge Group Members and staff will be performed in a professional and workman like manner, and in accordance with the instructions provided at the time of booking. If you are unable to provide the services in the timeframe or manner requested, you will inform Aya Concierge Group as soon as possible, and no later than two (2) business days after services are requested if no timeframe is provided upon booking.
3. Any Terms & Conditions of booking will be provided to Aya Concierge Group prior to engagement, or they shall have no effect. Specifically, any cancellation, refund, or scheduling terms must be clearly stated at the outset of the engagement.
4. You agree to maintain current General Liability insurance in an amount no less than £850,400.00 or £4,252,000.00 for inherently dangerous activities, including but not limited to automotive transport, equestrian activities, nautical excursions or boat charters, helicopter charters, aviation charters, or activities involving firearms of any kind.
5. As a supplier of Aya Concierge Group, you and/or your group of companies and/or affiliates of any nature shall not, in any manner, solicit and/or accept any business from sources that have been made available to them by and through Aya Concierge Group, including but not limited to Aya Concierge Customers, other Aya Concierge Clients, partner brands, or other Aya Concierge suppliers. You likewise shall not in any manner access, contact, solicit and/or conduct any transaction with said sources, otherwise than exclusively for the provision of the Benefits hereunder without Aya Concierge Group’s prior written consent.
6. You, and your employees, further agree to strict non-disparagement of Aya Concierge Group, our Members, our staff, or our partner brands, whether written or oral.
7. As a Aya Concierge Group supplier, you warrant that you shall comply with any applicable data protection, privacy, or similar laws, including but not limited to, the General Data Protection Regulation “GDPR” (2018) that apply in relation to any personal data in connection with this Agreement (hereafter, “Protected Data”). In particular, you shall obtain all necessary consents to the processing of personal data so far as may be necessary for the purposes of this Agreement, including without limitation the disclosure of such Protected Data to Aya Concierge Group or any third parties with whom you may share personal data for the purposes of providing goods and/or services. You further agree that you will not retain nor sell Protected Data, and that you will process and secure Protected Data with a high standard of care. Each party shall indemnify the other and keep the other indemnified against all claims, demands, actions, costs, expenses (including but not limited to legal costs and disbursements on a full indemnity basis) losses and damages arising from or incurred by reason of any wrongful processing of any Protected Data.
8. You are responsible for the security of any card holder data (credit or debit) that Aya Concierge Group provides to you by any means (orally, electronically, offline or via paper based records). In accordance with PCI guidelines, Aya Concierge Group will monitor your compliance through its Member Benefits team. Aya Concierge Group reserves the right to terminate any agreement for services with immediate effect should your security procedures not meet acceptable standards.